Do you want to put an audio clip on your Blogger posts? You can use any form of content, including audio clips, to improve your Blogger website. You may wish to integrate audio on your blog from time to time, whether it's a podcast or something connected to your content. If you're a musician, for example, you can share your most recent song.
Uploading the Audio Clip
- Navigate to a free online file hosting service like File Dropper, WikiUpload, zShare, or Google Drive on your browser.
- Select your audio file from the dialog window that appears by clicking the "Choose File" or "Browse" button. To begin the upload, click the "Upload Now" "Start Upload" button.
- The code that displays in the Link or URL text field should be copied.
Publishing Audio Clip to Blogger
- To reach your site's "Overview" page, log in to your Blogger account and click the name of your blog. To access the page where you can enter gadgets, click the "Layout" link.
- In the location where you want the audio file to appear, click the "Add a Gadget" link. This action will bring up the "Add a Gadget" dialog box.
That would be all about how to put an audio clip to Blogger Blog. Many of you,
I'm sure, would find it valuable.
If you found this post useful, please share it with your friends on social networks. You never know if your contribution will be valuable to a large number of others.