SEO Write For Us: Guest Post Guidelines for SEO Blogger Tips
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for SEO Blogger Tips. We’re always looking for new guest authors who can contribute high-quality guest posts. If you're looking to SEO write for us, you're in the right place.
Writing for us is a great way to showcase your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field of marketing such as Blogging, SEO, Marketing, PPC, and Business. Not only do you get traffic and backlinks to your site, but more importantly, you gain visibility and present your site to our fast-growing community.
What We Look for in an SEO Write for Us Guest Post
Successful contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educative. To increase your chances of getting your SEO write for us post published on our blog, make sure you meet all the requirements.
- Relevant, well-researched post (1200 - 2500 words) with effective tips, and may include 1 relevant link to an article on your website.
- Your post should be 100% original high quality, and different from articles already published on seobloggertips.com. We will not republish anything that has been published elsewhere.
- Use titles, subtitles, and numbered lists/graphics to structure your writing.
- Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Avoid using irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images that illustrate your claim.
- Link to published articles by seobloggertips.com where appropriate.
- Do not send us press releases or sales advertisements; Fake product reviews, advertisements, etc. This type of content is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to edit the content you submit, but this will primarily be done to correct errors or make the content more readable.
- Photograph of the author (150 * 150 px). The author's resume should be 40 to 50 words and may include 1 link to the home page of your website with the anchor text with the brand name.
Guest posts published simply for the purpose of building links and providing no value to readers are strictly prohibited.
Topics for SEO Write for Us
- Blogging for beginners
- Link building
- Case study
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing
- Blogger and WordPress guides